Hey Friends! Today we are unboxing a beautiful package I recently received. I do not receive a lot of PR so I was so excited to get this NARS package! The boxing is so beautiful- we are appreciating packing more now that we are brand owners ourselves! It comes with 8 bronzers, 4 loose pigment shadows, two lip glosses, a lipstick, and a bronzer with a gold overlay. I swatched each of these products in this video! These products are available at Sephora and NARScosmetics.com.
The shimmer bronzers come in four shades!
- Punta Cana: This bronzer is definitely for darker skin tones. It reads really red on my skin, there is so much warmth in this shade. Applying with a brush will give you a sheer application. Great if you have a darker skin tone and love a more red bronzer. It is the perfect velvety matte with some sheen to it.
- Laguna: This shade doesn’t read as red as Punta Cana and would work well on medium-tan skin tones. It has a more gold undertone, which is how I like my bronzers!
- San Juan: San Juan is perfect for more fair skin tones. It has a lovely peach undertone!
- Casino: This is also a color that would be great for darker skin tones. It is darker than Punta Cana but not as red.
The matte bronzers come in four shades!
- Vallarta: This bronzer is light and cooler than the shimmer light shade. Would work great as a contour shade because it is not so warm.
- Laguna: The matte laguna is darker than the shimmer bronzer whose gold reflective property makes it appear lighter.
- Samoa: This shade has more red. The matte shades overall are more pigmented and have darker payoff
- Quirimba: This is great for deeper skin tones and has a lot of red. Would also work great as an eyeshadow!
This bronzer has A LOT of shimmer to it. It says it’s a bronzer but I think it looks more like a highlight. When I first swatch it, the gold layer comes off and then you get a really beautiful warm, peach, mid-tone bronzer that has a sheen. It smells like the beach! Like paradise!
A really beautiful lip balm. I have the shade ‘Laguna.’ If you want fancy packaging for lip balm, this is for you! It applies very sheer with a little bit of color and shine.
This is not your typical lipgloss! It’s not thick or sticky and you can definitely feel that it is an oil product. The color is very sheer with some shimmer and is very hydrating. Great to keep in your purse or even by my bed to hydrate my lips. Great for days when you want to give your lips some life! I am wearing ‘Reef’ and the shade ‘Laguna’ would be great for darker skin tones.
These pigments have high shimmer and glitter! The product moves easily and has a lot of payoff. It comes in four shades!
- Stricken: This shade has more color than I expected with a pretty opaque payoff. The key to using products like this is using your finger to get that payoff!
- Shock ‘Em: A more loosely packed product and you really have to press it into your skin. Very pretty!
- Castaway: Pretty white color with gold tones. When you put it on the skin you get a lot of gold. Really pretty!
- Isla Morada: Very beautiful! With products like these you don’t need an eye primer. They melt beautifully into the skin.
Thank you for watching my video! If you have tried any of these products let me know what you think! xoxo