My favorite products that make a noticeable difference on the appearance of my large pores. I don’t use these ALL together daily, but wanted to share my top products in different categories in hopes that one would work for you depending on your skin type and skin concerns. This video is sponsored by Colleen Rothschild. Shop their Valentines Day Sale and get 15% off Site-wide with code LOVE15
- Colleen Rothschild Clarifying Detox Mask is my favorite mask to use to deep clean my pores. It contains clay, which acts like a magnet and attracts makeup, debris, oil and dirt from the pores. Apply it on clean skin, let it sit and dry for 20 minutes and then remove with a warm wet cloth. My skin feels tight and squeaky clean after using this mask. I use it at night, and the next morning, my makeup applies much smoother and pores are less noticeable.
2. Colleen Rothschild Gel Cleanser is a great cleanser for combo and oily skin. I rotate this in my routine when my skin is oilier, and use the Cleansing Balm when it is drier. You can also use the two together for a good double cleanse. This cleanser gives a tight clean feeling to the skin, and helps with the appearance of pores. The Gel Cleanser comes in their Exploration Kit and is part of their Valentines Day Sale
3. The Beauty Blender Leveler Primer is a great primer before foundation to help minimize and smooth pores. It leave a smooth canvas for foundation, and you will need less foundation. I apply only on the areas my pores are noticeable.
4. Dior Forever Matte Foundation is my top pick for a pore blurring foundation. It has a soft matte finish and lasts all day.
6. Benefit POREfessional Setting Spray pressed in with a brush or beauty sponge after foundation and powder have been applied really helps set makeup and keep pores minimized.