This post is sponsored by Colleen Rothschild.
Cleansing Balm– I love this cleanser because it melts off makeup and leaves my skin feeling so soft and hydrated afterwards! I have even forgotten to apply moisturizer after because it felt so good. And it smells amazing!
Facial Oil No 9– This product is one I like to gift someone who is new to the brand because it is the best light weight facial oil I have ever tried! You can mix it with foundation or apply a light layer just before concealer so give your skin and makeup an instant glow! I use it at night mostly, and my skin looks so glowy the next morning!
3. Complete Eye Cream– This is my favorite eye cream because I can use it day and night. Its rich enough for my evening routine when I like more creamy products, yet it absorbs into the skin nicely allowing it to work well under my makeup in the morning. Its been my go to eye cream for the last few years and I haven’t found one I like better.
4. Intense Hydrating Mask– I love this mask although I use it more as a night time moisturizer, that is leaving it on all night. I try and use it 2-3 times a week during the really cold dry months because my skins needs the extra moisture.
5. Hand Cream– I can’t get enough of this hand cream during this time of year. My hands get SO dry! If I am not applying hand cream regularly, they hurt so bad. This hand cream smells SO good and doesn’t feel greasy afterwards.
6. Sheer Renewal Cream– I love this moisturizer for morning, because its so light weight and dries to a powder finish making its perfect for under makeup. I usually layer a hydrating SPF on top, to add a little more moisture and of course SPF!
7. Hair mask– The BEST Hair Mask I have ever used! That sums up this product. I have gone through several tubs now because my whole family uses it now… yes even my 5 and 7 year old girls! Hair feels so soft, shiny and smells SO good!